UNT Libraries Special Collections - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Group on the wing [of a bi-plane], c. 1915
- Photograph of a group of people with a bi-plane airplane in a field in Oklahoma. Sitting on top of the wings, from left to right are: Mabel Strickland, Bonnie McCarroll, Florence Hughes, Fox Hastings, and Ruth Roach. The men on the ground are involved in some kind of escapade involving a sword and turbans.
- My parade horses on 101 Ranch, 1914
- This photo shows Ruth Roach astride one horse and driving two more horses in front of her before a tent.
- Never too high for Slim Riley - Tucumcari Round-up, 1918
- This photos shows two men on horses; the horse of the man on the left is rearing up like a bucking bronco.
- [On a boat in a park in England], 1914
- This photo shows a group of people in a park, some on a small pontoon-type boat that is flying both a Union Jack and a U.S. flag.
- Ruth Roach, 1914
- In this photo, Ruth Roach is standing outside in front of a building, wearing an ankle-length ladies' suit.
- Ruth Roach [and a baby], c. 1917
- This photo shows Ruth Roach holding a baby onto a horse.
- Ruth Roach [posing on a horse], c. 1919
- This photo shows Ruth Roach sitting astride a horse in a still pose.
- Ruth Roach [with a another lady and a car], c. 1918
- This is a fragment of a print showing a young Ruth Roach in a cowgirl outfit, standing next to an older woman in white, who has her hand resting on an old car (possibly a Model T Ford).
- Ruth Roach with Mabel Hamilton, 1914
- Photograph of a boat, the Princess Mary, with what appears to be rodeo performers riding on the top deck with a U.S. Flag and a Union Jack. Ruth Roach is standing beside her friend, Mabel Hamilton, in the very center of the photograph. A notation on the back of the photo indicates that they are on the River Thames, on Ascot Sunday.