UNT Libraries Special Collections - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Electoral ticket, 1820]
- Newspaper clipping containing the electoral ticket list for the state at large and for congressional districts in 1820. The ticket for the state at large includes Adam Hunstman and Andrew Johnson. The ticket for congressional districts includes Brookins Campbell, John E. Wheeler, John F. Gillespy, G. W. Bowles, Samuel H. Laughlin, William Trousdale, William Carroll, Henderson Yoakum, A.O.P. Nicholson, George W. Jones, Bolling Gordon, A.W.O. Totten, and Levin H. Coe.
- [Envelope, 1825]
- Envelope that is dated 1825. The writing is in pencil and appears to say, " Welcome La Fayette; Israel Moore discharge; By...."
- [Invitation to a Ball in Honor of General La Fayette]
- Invitation to a Ball to honor the arrival of General Lafayette to the city of Nashville, Tennessee in April, 1825. There is an engraved illustration of an arch made up of two pillars with statues
- [Warrant, September 9, 1825]
- Warrant to Chauncey H. Redway establishing his rank as 1st Sergeant of a Company under the command of Captain J. D. Smith in the 21st Regiment, 5th Brigade, and 1st Division of Artillery of the Militia of the State of New York.