This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
UNT Libraries Special Collections - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Letter from Elizabeth Moore to Charles B. Moore and Henry S. Moore, February 5, 1845]
- Letter from Elizabeth Moore to Charles B. Moore and Henry S. Moore. She wrote them to inform them of what was happening locally in regards to health, finances, and correspondence and to find out when Charles and Henry would be returning.
- [Letter from Henry S. Moore to Charles B. Moore, October 27, 1844]
- Letter from Henry S. Moore to Charles B. Moore regarding political meetings Henry attended for the upcoming presidential election and his opinion about presidential candidate Polk's prospects. He wrote about local news involving marriage, illness, and weather and a song he heard at one of the meetings.
- [Letter from James A. Stewart to Charles B. Moore, February 12, 1845]
- Letter from James A. Stewart to Charles B. Moore regarding the death of Moore's grandfather, Stewart's business plans to start a mill, and the outcome local court case.