This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
UNT Libraries Special Collections - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Letter from E. W. Powell to Levi Perryman, March 4, 1921]
- Letter from E. W. Powell to Levi Perryman regarding tax receipts, health of family, and politics.
- [Letter from Irene Biffle Williams to Byrd Williams, Jr., August 23, 1923]
- Letter from Irene Williams to Byrd Williams, Jr., discussing surgery for their sons B.M. and John, how much it cost, and their need for money. She says the money is not for her but the children and discusses their past relationship.
- [Letter from Irene Williams to B. M. Williams, February 11, 1923]
- Letter from Irene Williams to her husband, complaining that he has not been writing to her and updating him on family and local news. She also enclosed clippings of four newspaper articles on various topics related to El Paso, Texas. The envelope is addressed to Mr. B. M. Williams in Long Beach, California.
- [Letter from Johnathan Theodore Biffle to Byrd Moore Williams, Jr., August 14, 1923]
- Letter from Johnathan Biffle to his son-in-law, Byrd Williams, Jr., regarding the relationship between Byrd Williams, Jr. and Irene Biffle Williams.