UNT Libraries Special Collections - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- A Map of Mexico and the Republic of Texas
- Map of Mexico and the southern part of the Republic of Texas with adjacent areas. Geographic features are marked, with relief shown by hachures and colors denote states and territories. Scale [ca. 1:7,000,000].
- An account of Col. Crockett's tour to the North and down East, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and thirty-four : his object being to examine the grand manufacturing establishments of the country : and also to find out the condition of its literature and morals, the extent of its commerce, and the practical operation of "The Experiment"
- "Object being to examine the grand manufacturing establishments of the country; and also to find out the condition of its literature and morals, the extent of its commerce, and the practical operation of 'The Experiment'"
- [Envelope addressed to C. B. Moore]
- Envelope addressed to Charles B. Moore in McKinney, Texas. The return address is for John B. Alden in New York, New York. A note in the lower left corner says that it was received on June 2, 1871.
- [Two Letters from James Stewart]
- Letter from James Stewart and Ziza Moore regarding legalities involved with a patent. The reverse contains a "Coppy [sic] of a letter to [George] Armstrong" discussing patent law.
- [Letter from James Stuart to L. Moore, September 5, 1832]
- Letter from James Stuart to L. Moore. In the letter, Stuart discusses business about a sale made on his account. He talks about past and potential interviews with the President as well as travel plans. Stuart continues to describe various news concerning family and friends.
- [Letter from James Stuart to L. Moore, November 4, 1832]
- Letter from James Stuart to L. Moore. In the letter, Stuart expresses his concern and anxiety over the news that his "old lady" is not well, and hopes to receive another letter from home. He discusses a his business plans as well as news from a Presbyterian Theological Society camp meeting.