Description: Photograph of the administration building at North Texas State Teacher's college, visible in the background, at the end of a drive. There are buildings partially visible on either side of the drive, the history building (Curry Hall) is on the left and the language building is on the right. In the foreground, the drive is bracketed by white posts and open gates; it is lined by hedges and plants. Handwritten notes on the back of the photo say, "Administration Building Before 1958" at the top and "Auditorium Bldg - exterior" at the bottom.
Item Type: Photograph