Photograph of the Main Building (Old Main) being torn down in 1923. The Main Building was constructed in 1904, the second permanent structure on North Texas Campus. It housed an auditorium that seated 1,200, library, administrative offices, and classrooms. Sometimes referred to as the Old Main building, the structure was demolished in 1923 to make way for the new Administration Building, which is now the Auditorium Building.
Photograph of the interior of a fraternity house on the North Texas campus in Denton. Chairs, coffee tables, and a striped sofa can be seen in the room. The walls are papered, and the floor is hardwood.