UNT Libraries Special Collections - 11,380 Matching Results

Search Results

[Clark Hall exterior]

Description: Photograph of the exterior of Clark Hall. It was named for Ms. Edith L. Clark, first Dean of Women, 1916-1944. Located on the corner of Maple Street and Avenue C, Clark is one of UNT's "standard halls" that houses mainly freshmen. Clark Hall was built in 1966.
Date: 19uu

[Grand Chorus performing a requiem to an audience]

Description: Photograph of the Grand Chorus performing a requiem. The University of North Texas Grand Chorus, comprised of more than 150 singers drawn from the A Cappella Choir, Concert Choir and University Singers as well as other interested individuals, partners with the UNT Symphony Orchestra and Wind Symphony, as well as other regional orchestras, to present major oratorio repertoire. The audience can be seen watching the performance.
Date: 19uu