UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Patent for non-refillable bottles which can be filled and emptied easily with inexpensive construction. Instead of a stopper, a bottleneck pattern can be used which is efficient and safer.
- Patent for a cotton gin that has a large ginning capacity (similar to saw types of gins) and also preserves the fiber (similar to roller types of gins).
- Patent for improvements in fertilizer distributers by using a combination of a hopper, a detachable drill-chute, two shafts with fingers inside the hopper, and an inclined spring-held and adjustable apron attached at the rear end of the hopper. This adjustable apron allows the shafts to operate effectively and efficiently. Illustration is included.
- Riveting Machine.
- Patent for a new and improved riveting machine. This design "consist[s], essentially, of an upright-frame having a vertically-movable driving-rod therein, a vertically-separable set loosely mounted upon the lower end of the driving rod, and a stationary upright removably mounted in the frame beneath the driving-rod and set, [and] said upright having a spring-actuated sleeve extending above the upper end thereof" (lines 66-74).
- Patent for an improvement on a patent granted on the 4th of October 1870, numbered 108,032.
- Word-Counter for Type-Writing Machines.
- Patent for certain new and useful improvements in word counters for type writing machines, including instructions and illustrations.