UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Excavating and Grading Machine.
- Patent for a cultivating machine that pulverizes colds of soil using a revolving cylinder of blades, including illustration.
- Improvement in Machines for Distributing Fertilizers.
- Patent for the improvement of fertilizer-distributer which dispense fertilizers from a hopper with revolving arms that is mounted on top of a plow like machine, which would allow the fertilizers fall into the furrow. Including illustration.
- Improvement in Machines for Planting Cotton-Seed.
- Patent for a machine to clear top soil and dispense seed into soil when moving forward, including illustration.
- Portable Oven.
- Patent for outdoor use of the Dutch oven and skillet converting the cover of the Dutch oven as a way to suspend frying pan or gridiron over coals to heat, including illustration.