This system will be undergoing maintenance Tuesday, March 28 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM CST
UNT Libraries Government Documents Department - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Farmersville Quadrangle
- Topographic map of a portion of Texas from the United States Geological Survey (USGS) project. The map includes towns, historic or notable sites, bodies of water, and other geologic features. Scale 1:62500
- Soil map, Hunt County, Texas
- Map displays soil types along with rivers, roads, bridges, railroads, towns, schools, and churches. Includes legend and symbols.
- Soil survey of Hunt County, Texas
- Text describes climate, agricultural history, soils and crops, land uses, and agricultural methods for Hunt County, Texas.