University of Texas at Arlington Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Coast chart no. 109 : Aransas Pass Aransas and Copano Bay, Texas.
- Map shows late nineteenth century coastal detail along Aransas Pass and Copano Bay, Texas. Includes "List of Authorities", and information on light houses, buoys, tides, and soundings. Depths shown by soundings. Scale [1:80,000].
- Map of Aransas County.
- Map shows land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, and railroads; portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits. Scale not given.
- Map of the city of Aransas Pass, Tex.: In Aransas and San Patricio Counties.
- Map shows early twentieth century Aransas Pass, Texas street names, block and lot numbers, lot dimensions, and railroads. Scale [1:3600].
- Reconnaissance of Aransas Pass, Texas.
- Map shows mid-nineteenth century Aransas Pass, Texas coastal details. Includes sailing directions. Relief shown by soundings and contours. Scale: [1:20,000].
- Reconnaissance of Aransas Pass, Texas
- This map is a nautical chart showing the hydrography of the area in Texas around the Aransas Pass. The physical features are outlined and shaded in color (relief shown by soundings and contours). Depths are marked with lines and numbers in feet. Text in the upper left corner is labeled "Sailing Directions" and "Note"; the text gives explanatory details regarding the markings and measurements on the map. Scale 1:20,000.