University of Texas at Arlington Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Map of the central mineral region : chiefly from actual surveys made under the direction of Theo B. Comstock, geologist for central Texas.
- Map shows geological composition of surface strata, towns, creeks, crossings, railroads, and names of mountain peaks for Mason, Llano, McCulloch, Gillespie, Blanco, San Saba, Kimble, and Burnet counties, and portions of Hays and Travis counties. Includes notes and key to colors used to represent strata types. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Scale [ca. 1:247,300].
- McCulloch County.
- Map shows early twentieth century McCulloch County, Texas landowners, land grants, railroads, towns, and notable physical features. Includes handwritten annotations showing petroleum prospecting activity. Scale [1:66,667].
- McCulloch County.
- Map shows land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, and railroads; portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits. Scale not given.
- McCulloch County [Texas]
- Map shows late nineteenth century McCulloch County, Texas patented land tracts, landowners, and towns. Scale [1:133,334].
- McCulloch County, Texas : dots show producing wells and wells drilling the Lohn Shallow Field, derricks show deep tests.
- Map shows boundaries and holders of oil leases, locations of wells, landowners, towns, railroads, roads, and course of the San Saba and Colorado Rivers and their tributaries. Scale not given. Text on the back of the map discusses oil drilling in McCulloch County, Texas and the geology of the area.
- McCulloch County [Texas]: Official County Map
- Map shows land tract boundaries with numbers and ownership, towns, roads, railroads, and oil lease boundaries; small bullseye centered on town of Brady; portions of adjacent counties where property lines extend beyond county limits. Scale [1:66,667].