University of Texas at Arlington Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Karte des Staates Texas aufgenommen in die Union 1846 : nach der neuesten Eintheilung
- This map shows the state of Texas and surrounding areas. Some counties are outlined in red and there are areas shaded in color. Major cities, roads, bodies of water, and geographic features are marked (with relief shown by hachures). The names and locations of some Native American Indian tribes are also marked in western and northern portions of the state. There are two insets: "Plan von Neu-Brunfels und Comalstadt" (lower left corner) and "Plan von Castroville" (lower right corner).
- Karte des Staates Texas (aufgenommen in die Union 1846) nach der neuesten Eintheilung 1849
- Map of Texas. Relief shown by hachures. Insets: Plan von Neu-Braunfels und Comalstadt -- Plan von Castroville. From the Virginia Garrett Cartographic Collections.
- Karte von den Vermessungen im Grant und in der Gegend zwischen demselben und Neu Braunfels.
- Map shows early land grants in Texas and German settlements in the Fredericksburg and New Braunfels areas. Scale not given. Map appeared in Instruction für Deutsche Auswanderer nach Texas, nebst der neuesten Karte dieses Staates, nach dessen Grenzbestimmungen durch Congress [Instruction for German Immigrants to Texas, along with the latest map of that State through its demarcations according to Congress], published in 1850.
- [Manuscript Map and Deed, German Emigration Company to F. T. Arnold]
- Manuscript Map and Deed, German Emigration Company to F. T. Arnold in Comal County. Signed by the Chief Surveyor, H. Wilke, Th. Herzing, and ?, a Trustee of the German Emigration Colony. Has Adelsverein stamp.
- Map of Comal County.
- Map shows land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, and railroads; portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits. Scale not given.