University of Texas at Arlington Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Combination Map Ore City - Longview - Kilgore District: portions of Upshur - Gregg - Rusk - Smith Counties.
- Map shows oil and gas leases and wells, landowners, roads, acreage, and towns in parts of Upshur, Gregg, Rusk, and Smith counties in early twentieth century Texas. Scale [1:42,240].
- General highway map Smith County Texas
- Map shows city boundaries, highways and roads, railroads, oil fields, and structures. Includes legend and key to counties, population statistics. Scale not given.
- Kilgore-district: portions of Gregg, Rusk, Smith & Cherokee Counties.
- Map shows petroleum prospecting activity, railroads, roads, towns, property tracts, landowners, and acreage. Scale [ca. 1: 42,240].
- Smith County [Texas].
- Map shows original land grants, patents, and surveys, cities and towns, and railroads; land ownership. Includes dates, book volume, and page numbers for title deed entries. In lower left corner: Small maps of any county in Texas, Oklahoma or Kansas for sale by Lee Map Company, First National Bank Building, Dallas, Texas. Scale not given.
- Wood Burning Engine on the Texas and St. Louis Railway
- Photograph of an old wood-burning locomotive, the "John Krauss" of the Texas and St. Louis Railway, also known as the Cotton Belt Route. This engine pulled the first train on the Tyler Tap Railroad.