University of Texas at Arlington Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- The Austin plan.
- Map shows land use, public facilities, schools, airports, and major roads. Includes key to symbols used. Scale [1:56,320].
- City of Austin, Texas : Use District Map.
- Map shows mid-twentieth century Austin, Texas streets, roads, land usage, and select buildings. Inlcudes legend and names of Austin businessmen in borders. No scale indicated.
- City of Austin, Texas, use district map.
- Map shows zoning districts and surveys, street names, parks, airports, and public institutions. Includes legend. Scale [ca. 1:20,000].
- [First Football Team, University of Texas, 1893]
- Photograph taken in 1893 of the first University of Texas - Austin football team. 11 players and one man in a suit. Standing - left to right : Ray McLane, James Morrison, J.H> Myer, R.E.L. Roy Kneeling - left to right : Victor Moor, Paul McLane, J.W. Philip Sitting - left to right : D. Furman, W.P. McLean, W.J. Crawford (Mgr) , R.U. Lee, Adison Day
- General highway map Travis County Texas.
- Map shows city boundaries, highways and roads, railroads, and some structures; Austin, Lake Travis, and Bergstrom Air Force Base. Includes legend, key to counties and supplementary sheets, and population statistics. Relief shown by spot heights. Scale not given.
- Map of the City of Austin.
- Map shows property ownership, location of the University of Texas with index to names of buildings, sororities, and fraternities, and the Texas State Capitol building. Includes index. Scale not given.
- Map of the Northwestern Part of Texas Received from the General Land Office in 1845
- Map of Texas from the book, Texas. Geschildert in Beziehung auf seine Geographischen, Socialen and Übrigen Verhältnisse mit besonderer Rücksicht auf die Deutsche Colonisation. Ein Handbuch für Auswanderer nach Texas...
- A topographical map of the city of Austin.
- Map shows late nineteenth century Austin, Texas street names, block and lot numbers, railroads, institutions, and governmental entities. Relief shown by hachures. Scale [1:6,000].
- Travis Co.
- Map shows land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, and railroads; portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits. Scale not given.