A horse-drawn wagon stands near a two-story building. The second floor is the A.B. Gant Land Locator Times Office, and the first floor is a store for Drugs and Medicines. In 1868 it was the biggest land office west of Fort Worth.
Map shows late nineteenth century Weatherford and Cisco, Texas street names, railroads, land ownership, block numbers, buildings, institutions, and some businesses. Includes altitude above sea level and population statistics. Scale [1:7,200] and Scale [1:2,400].
Map shows original Camp Wolters Texas National Guard camp, Camp Dallas, and roads and facilities of enlarged Camp Wolters; includes segregated area for "colored" infantry regiment. Scale not indicated.