University of Texas at Arlington Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Map shows early seventeenth century known and assumed geography, settlements, territorial claims, and areas of Native American habitation in North America, South America, and West Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Scale [ca. 1:40,000,000].
- America, siue, India Nova : ad magnae Gerardi Mercatoris aui universalis imitationem in compendium redacta.
- Map shows known geography and settlements in early seventeenth century North and South America. Insets: "Golfo Mexi Cano," "Haiti nunc Hispaniola," and "Cuba." No scale indicated.
- China Regio Asiae
- Map shows the Great Wall, cities and provinces. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.
- Guastecan Reg. Sinus Magnus Orientalis Nove Hisp.
- Map shows geography of the Huasteca Region of "New Spain." No scale indicated.
- [Map of the Holy Land]
- Map shows the Twelve tribes of Israel and includes historical notes. Scale not given.
- Map shows Asia from Russia, Persia, and the Caspian Sea to the west and China, Korea, Japan, the "Mongul. Tendvc," and the "Mare Glaciale" to the east; shows pictorial Great Wall of China. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.