This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
University of Texas at Arlington Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Descrittione del mappamondo.
- Map huge Antarctic land mass as "Terra Incognita" and the five known continents. Includes text describing the world. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.
- Map shows settlements in North and South America. Includes text describing the New World. Descriptors on map in Italian and Latin. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.
- Das Eylandt Cuba mit deroselben Gelegenheit.
- Map shows positions of Dutch fleet defeating a Spanish treasure fleet near Matanzas Bay, Cuba in 1628. Includes a portrait of Dutch General Peter Peters Hayn in upper left corner and of Admiral Hendrick Cornelisz Long in upper right corner of plate, as well as a legend depicting names and positions of ships in the plate. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.
- America Septentrionalis.
- Map shows known extent of North and Central America, the West Indies and the northern part of South America; California as an island; large lake called Buttons Bay in the vicinity of the Great Lakes region. Includes text notes. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.