University of Texas at Arlington Library - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- The City of Denver.
- Map shows street names, parks, railroads, land ownership, neighborhood additions, and lot numbers and dimensions. Includes note and building illustrations. Insets: "Court House," "Daniels & Fisher," "St. James Hotel," "The Windsor Hotel," "The National Mining and Industrial Exposition Building, Denver, Col.," and "School House." Scale [ca. 1:14,400].
- The City of Denver.
- Map shows late nineteenth century Denver, Colorado street names, parks, railroads, land ownership, neighborhood additions, and lot numbers and dimensions. Includes note and building ilustrations. Scale [ca. 1:14,400].
- Berkeley [Colorado].
- Map shows block and lot numbers, street names, parks, and Jesuit College in late nineteenth century Berkeley, Colorado. Inset: Neighborhoods and public transportation routes from central Denver to suburbs. Includes illustration of Jesuit College and text describing the advantages of land in Berkeley, Colorado. Cadastral map. Scale not given.
- Map of the city of Denver, Colorado [Accompanying Text].
- Financial investment information related to the sponsors of a map that shows a late nineteenth century Denver, Colorado township grid, street names, lot numbers, landowners, roads, urban transit lines, railroads, neighborhood additions and subdivisions, parks, military posts, and watershed.
- [Maps of San Francisco, California and Denver, Colorado]
- Map shows street names, parks, docks, toll roads, ferries, military facilities, cemeteries, public institutions, select buildings, and steam, cable and horse railroads for San Francisco; canals, street names, parks, and railroads for Denver. Includes explanation and key to buildings. Scale [ca. 1:34,000].
- [Land regulation notice from the Office of Attorney W.E. Moss to Milton Parks]
- Land regulation document from the Office of W.E. Moses to Milton Parks. The document describes regulations of land affairs in relation to members of the United States Army and Navy.
- [Military Bounty Land Warrants document from the Office of W.E. Moses]
- Military Bounty Land Warrants document from the Office of W.E. Moses.