Wolf Creek Heritage Museum - Browse
- Lipscomb County Panhandle Hall of Fame Veterans
- Book containing descriptions of World War II veterans from Lipscomb County, Texas.
- Lipscomb Street North of Courthouse, 1998
- Photograph of a Lipscomb Street north of the Courthouse. There are three old, historically preserved buildings. The building closest building on the left side of the frame is white with a porch. The building in the middle is wooden and the third building on the right side of the frame is wooden with a tin roof. To side of the first building is an old wooden wagon. In front of the first building is a telephone pole and hitching post. There are tiny yellow flowers all over the ground.
- [Photographs of Servicemen and Women from Lipscomb County, Texas]
- Book containing photographs of military veterans from Lipscomb County, Texas.
- The Ultimate Gift: Lipscomb County Patriots Killed in Action
- Book from an event honoring military veterans of Lipscomb County, Texas, killed during World War I, World War I, and the Vietnam War.