The Williamson Museum - 366 Matching Results

Search Results

[Buggy with horse in front of store]

Description: Photograph of store fronts in old Round Rock on Bagdad Street. A horse and buggy is on the left side of the photo. The business on the right has signs for "STAR / TOBACCO," "HARNESS and SHOES / REPAIRED HERE," and "RESTAURANT." There is a "Coca Cola" repeating sign on the underside of the store porch. To the left is a poster for "HARVEST / JUBILEE" attached to the side of a store.
Date: 19uu

[Round Rock Motor Company]

Description: A black and white photograph of a large group of people standing in front of the Round Rock Motor Co. and flanking a dark Ford automobile. The auto bears the words "TWENTY-MILLIONTH" in large white capital letters, with the Ford logo appearing below.
Date: 1930~

[Palm Valley train stop]

Description: Black and white photograph of a single line of railway tracks going from left to right across the photograph. There is a small, open waiting platform to the right. A sign hanging on the platform identifies the train stop as PALM VALLEY.
Date: 19uu

[Model T driving down street]

Description: Black and white photograph of downtown Georgetown, Texas, showing one car in the foreground in the middle of the road. There is one prominent building on the right side. This is the view looking west at the 8th and Austin Ave. intersection. The sign on the building is "STROMBERG HOFFMAN & COMPANY."
Date: 19uu
Creator: Atlee, Luis W.