Explore 10 Partners - E Matching
The East Texas Genealogical Society began in 1977 and emphasizes the importance of continuing education by providing training for beginner genealogists, sponsoring seminars, conducting workshops, and presenting monthly meetings.Joined: July 2009.
The Library, especially the genealogy department, is a useful and expedient resource for those who come in searching for information and volunteers who aid others with research. The Library received a 2014 grant from the Tocker Foundation to aid in digitization efforts and benefit area genealogists.Joined: October 2014.
In striving for public service excellence, the Ed and Hazel Richmond Public Library is a welcoming community center whose staff, resources, programs, and services provide for the needs of the diverse community of Aransas Pass.Joined: May 2017.
Located in Beaumont, this is the only institution west of the Mississippi dedicated to the life and times of Thomas Edison. Located in the historic Travis Street substation, the Museum has helped supply the electricity to the city for nearly 100 years. It was created in the 1980s by Gulf States Utilities, who dedicated the building to education.Joined: October 2016.
Created in March 1954, the Society creates directories of El Paso and Ciudad Juarez, Mexico and serves as the operating agency for the El Paso Museum of History. They also study city and county history, foster local research, preserve historical materials, provide access to collections, and encourage historical writing and publication.Joined: May 2012.
El Paso Public Library patrons can access valuable educational resources as well as government documents, photo archives, and much more. The Library also provides language learning classes and passport help, as well as a seed library to foster the community's green thumb.Joined: October 2009.
On April 21, 1981, the Port Aransas Library opened to the public and became a member of the South Texas Library System in September 1981. In 1995 was renamed in honor of former mayor and civic leader William R. "Bill" Ellis. They received a grant from the Ladd and Katherine Hancher Foundation to aid in digitization efforts.Joined: May 2014.
Since July 18, 1939, the Library has served the City of Ennis and surrounding areas. Originally located on the third floor of the police station, it moved to its current address on West Ennis Avenue in 1982. The Library sits on land donated to the city by the late Mrs. I. Cerf. Additions were added in 1987 and 1994.Joined: August 2016.
Housed in the Dublin Public Library, the Society aids researchers in studying family histories in Erath County and surrounding areas. The Society operates through its volunteers, who help patrons find local obituaries, cemetery and marriage records for a small fee.Joined: December 2014.
The Euless Public Library, known as the Mary Lib Saleh Euless Public Library, is dedicated to providing materials to meet the informational, educational and recreational needs of the community. They obtain and make accessible reliable information that fosters lifetime learning, as well as popular materials for the enjoyment of patrons.Joined: May 2009.