Help All Frequently Asked Questions
Notice: We just updated this site and our help content is now a bit out of date. New help material will be coming ASAP.
- Do you collect data for reporting on collection use?
- Where can I find the "statistics" pages?
- How do you define "use"?
- How is a use different from a hit or visit?
- Can you tell what country users are coming from?
- Do you have a list of all the newspaper titles in the Texas Digital Newspaper Program (TDNP) collection?
- How do I find Texas newspapers by county?
- How do I find Texas newspapers by city?
- How do I tell what dates you have for a newspaper?
- How can I make the newspaper text larger and easier to read?
- Can I turn keyword highlights on or off?
- How can I cut and save a particular newspaper article?
- You provide a citation for the whole newspaper issue, but can I get a citation for a particular article or page within that issue?
- How can I find obituaries?