Description: The Colonial Hotel at 115 W. Hubbard was built by rancher J.T. Holt for his second wife who would not live in the country. The hotel was traded to Agnew and Bessie Damron for a ranch about 1917, and its name was changed to The Damron Hotel. The popular hotel burned down December 22, 1975 along with several other adjoining businesses.
Contributing Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library