You limited your search to:
- [Haslet Methodist Church]
- Photograph of a large group of unidentified people in front of a rural church building that was built in 1910. Children are positioned on ground, women are positioned in the middle and men are positioned standing up. A portion of the roof and chimney are visible. There is a visible door on the left of the photograph and a set of visible doors on the right of the photograph. An outside light and two windows are visible in the photograph.
- [Unidentified group of people]
- Photograph of large unidentified group of people. They are visibly posing in front of and on a porch. There are windows, columns, a door, front steps and light bulb visible on the building. Part of the roof is even visible. Most of the men are sitting down on the porch or front stoop and are wearing suits and ties. Most of the women are standing inside the porch and are wearing dresses. There are bushes on either side of the front stoop. This is stamped on the back of the photograph: "Skeet Richardson Photos, 1326 N. Main St., Fort Worth 6, Tex., Jan 13 1948, For additional prints, Order No. 8878-7."
- [Unidentified group of women]
- Photograph of unidentified group of women sitting inside of a home. In the front of the photograph, there are two rows of women sitting down. At the back of the photograph, there is one row of women standing up. They are all wearing dresses. Within the home, there is visible a portrait, curtains, a hutch with a model sail boat on top, wallpaper and bells. There are unidentified objects on the left and right hand side of the photograph. This is stamped on the back of the photograph: "Skeet Richardson Photos, 1326 N. Main St., Fort Worth 6, Tex., Jan 13 1948, For additional prints, Order No. 8878-7."