You limited your search to:
- [Death certificate of Thomas McGee Scott]
- Death certificate for Thomas McGee Scott. He died March 4, 1941.
- [Last Will and Testament of Thomas M. Scott]
- Last Will & Testament of Thomas McGee Scott, filed 6th of March, 1941.
- [Memorial for Thomas McGee Scott by Jack Rattikin of the Texas Title Association]
- A typed memorial upon the death of Thomas McGee Scott by James Rattikin of the Texas Title Association. Mentions Tom Scott's role as part of the "Famous 40" as a delegate at the Democratic Presidential Convention in which Woodrow Wilson was nominated. Tom Scott served as President of the Texas Title Association in 1912, and as President of the American Title Association in 1917.