You limited your search to:
- East Texas.
- This book was created to provide "authentic information concerning the natural and co-operative resources and opportunities offered by East Texas and her people" for the general public. It contains information about the "General Development in 1921-22, The Evolution of transportation and Fixing of Lower Rate Levels, The Marketing Problem Nearing Solution, Organization, Concentration and Standardization of Quality; Pack and Grade, Co-Operative Work of A. & M. College Department of Extension Service; State Agricultural Department; Markets and Warehouses Department; [and the] Chamber of Commerce in East Texas" (p. 1).
- Statistics and information concerning the state of Texas: with its millions of acres of unoccupied lands...
- This book covers statistical information for the state of Texas. It includes "great inducements for the investment of capital, health for the invalid, interesting sights and scenes for the tourist and pleasure seeker, broad fields of research for the historian, unsurpassed hunting grounds for the sportsman, and other resources waiting to be unlocked by the key of capital in the hands of labor and industry" (title page).
- The Texarkana Gateway to Texas and the Southwest
- This text gives an overview of the places and resources in Texas with an emphasis on the locations where the railroads run through the state. Indexes start on page 220.