You limited your search to:

  Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library
 Decade: 1960-1969
2-J Hamburger [Interior]
Photograph of interior of 2-J Hamburger at Guadalupe and 40th streets in Austin, Texas. The overhead view shows male kitchen workers preparing burgers on the left, female workers bagging orders and cashiering in the center, and the customers ordering at the counter on the right. The back of a large menu hanging from the ceiling is visible on the right above the customers. Cars are visible in the parking lot, seen through the windows. The male employees wear white pants, white shirts, and white paper caps that say "2-J". The female workers wear white dresses with name badges. There are both Caucasian and African-American employees. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth329379/
2-J Hamburgers
Photograph of 2-J Hamburgers in Austin, Texas. A large sign reading "2-J / Hamburgers / Over 6 million sold" is visible on the left side of the image and the restaurant is visible on the right. A parking lot surrounding the restaurant is full of cars. Crowds of people are lined up to order food at the windows. On the left side of the roof of the restaurant there is a large model of a man in a white suit with white hair who holds a sign reading "Colonel / Sanders / Recipe." Across the top of the restaurant is a neon sign reading "Kentucky Fried Chicken / Hamburgers." texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth329378/
[12th Air Force Headquarters]
Photograph of the headquarters of the 12th Air Force, a round building at Bergstrom Air Force Base. Cars are parked in the background. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389035/
Aerial: 51st and Interegional Highway
Photograph of an aerial view of 51st Street and Interegional Highway. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth329386/
Aerial: Austin downtown
Aerial photograph of downtown Austin. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth329388/
Aerial: Austin Downtown
Photograph of a high aerial view of downtown Austin. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth329389/
[Aerial View of Highway Interchange]
Photograph of an aerial view of a highway interchange. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33043/
Aerial View of Town Lake
Aerial view of Town Lake looking north. Congress bridge on far right, South First Bridge mid-center and railroad bridge far left. The Auditorium (later known as Palmer Event Center and now Long Center) in center foreground, Disch Field lower left with the Coliseum next to the field. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth18891/
Aerial View of Town Lake
Aerial view of Town Lake looking north. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth18890/
Aerial View of Town Lake
Aerial view. Downtown Austin. Congress Avenue in center, the Driskill Hotel on the lower left, the Brown building upper right. Fifth street on the left and Eight Street on the right. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth18889/
Aerial View of Town Lake
Aerial view of Town Lake looking northwest. Riverside drive in center. Fish hatchery on the north side of the Colorado river and east of IH 35. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth19265/
Aerials: 51st and Interregional Highway
Aerial photograph of 51st Street and Interegional Highway from an airplane. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth329387/
Aerials of area around Congress Avenue Bridge
Aerial view of area around Congress Avenue Bridge facing the west. Other bridges and buildings are shown. The bridge in the foreground (eastmost bridge) is the Congress Ave bridge, and the 1st Street bridge and Lamar Blvd. bridge are also visible. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth19170/
[Aircraft Accident]
Photograph of a major aircraft accident, in which an RF-4C crashed in a field. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389112/
[Aircrew Class 69-10B]
Photograph of a group of men, Aircrew Class 69-10B, in front of a plane. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389074/
[Aircrew Class 69-2B]
Photograph of a group of men, Aircrew Class 69-2B, standing in front of a plane. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389071/
[Aircrew Class 69-4B]
Photograph of a group of men, Aircrew Class 69-4B, in front of a plane. Six of them kneel in front of the back row, who stand. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389068/
[Aircrew Class 69-5B]
Photograph of a group of men, Aircrew Class 69-5B, standing in front of a plane. The men standing are, from left to right, Lieutenant Colonel Frank Cox, Major John T. Hicks, Major James T. Milulecky, and Captain Gerald V. West. The men kneeling are Major Robert W. Kline, Captain Denton M. Garner, Major Gordon P. Guenther, and Second Lieutenant Westly T. Corbin. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389072/
[Aircrew Class 69-6B]
Photograph of a group of men, Aircrew Class 69-6B in front of a plane. Four stand and four kneel. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389066/
[Aircrew Class 69-7B]
Photograph of a group of men, Aircrew Class 69-7B, in front of a plane. Six of them kneel in front of the back row, who stand. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389069/
[Aircrew Class 69-8B]
Photograph of a group of men, Aircrew Class 69-8B, in front of a plane. Those standing are, from left to right, Major Howard, Colonel Larkin, Captain Idone, Captain Boyce. The men kneeling are Major Jack Chervenak, Captain Moore, and Lieutenant Cox. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389073/
[Aircrew Class 69-9B]
Photograph of a group of men, Aircrew Class 69-9B, standing in front of a plane. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389070/
[Aircrew Class 70-1B]
Photograph of a group of men, Aircrew Class 70-1B, in front of a plane. Jack Stotts is the second right from the right in the first row. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389075/
[Aircrew Class 70-5B]
Photograph of a group of men, Aircrew Class 70-5B in front of a plane. Those in the back row are, from left to right, Major Haas, Captain Harbaugh, Captain Sydow, Lieutenant Farley, and Captain Casey. Those in the front row are Major McSherry, Lieutenant Madole, Captain Ripley, Lieutenant Kermes, and Major Mather. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389067/
[Aircrew Class 70-6B]
Photograph of a group of men, Aircrew Class 70-6B, in front of a plane. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389076/
[Aircrew Class 70-7B]
Photograph of a group of men, the Aircrew class 70-7B, standing in front of a plane. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth389062/
Alpha Xi Delta Group Photo
Color group photo of the Alpha Xi Delta sorority; individuals are unidentified. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth19297/
Anderson High Football Game
Number 42 runs around the end to elude tacklers in an action football game shot texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33584/
Anderson High Football Game at Halftime
Young couple shakes hands with a school headmaster at halftime of an Anderson High football game texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33349/
Anderson High Football game at Halftime
An Anderson High headmaster shakes hands with a young lady while her company stands aside. A baton twirler peaks from the background to smile at the photo-op. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33348/
Anderson High Football game @ Halftime
Anderson High School Football team captains line up on the sideline with the game referees. Numbers 63, 14, and 50 pose for a picture with the officials. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33347/
Anderson High Graduation
Graduating students sits in rows texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33292/
Anderson High Graduation
Top five students in the 1964 class of Anderson High School pose together in cap and gown texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33342/
Anderson High Graduation
Anderson High School Graduating Class of 1964 texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33341/
Austin Aerials - CB Francis Rest Home
Aerial shot of CB Francis Rest Home, 6909 Burnet Rd. Burnet Road running left to right in center. Cullen Ave on left and Justin Lane intersecting Burnet Lane and Burnet Road on the right. Two of buildings on left hand side of Justin Lane on the upper right are churches. Daugherty St running left to right (to Justin) on lower left. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33336/
Austin Aerials - Downtown and Capitol
Aerial shot of downtown Austin, Inter-Regional Hwy in bottom foreground, Colorado River in the lefthand background and State Capitol on front far right texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33344/
Austin Aerials - Downtown and Capitol
Aerial shot of downtown Austin with Inter-Regional in mid-foreground with Capitol in middle texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33343/
Austin Aerials - Downtown and East Austin
Aerial view of Downtown, East Austin, and UT football stadium with Robert Mueller airport in upper left. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33282/
Austin Aerials - Downtown, Capitol
Aerial shot of downtown on Congress Ave, looking north beyond State Capitol texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33281/
Austin Aerials - Lowich Building
Aerial shot of Downtown Austin, State Capitol, and in particular the Lowich Building, 314 W 11th St. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33308/
Austin Aerials - Lowich Building
Aerial shot of Downtown Austin, State Capitol, and Lowich Building at 314 W 11th and Catercornered from Travis County Courthouse, which is adjacent to Wooldridge Park. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33307/
Austin Chapter of The Links, Inc.
Photograph of members of the Austin Chapter of The Links, Inc. The photograph was taken during the chartering ceremony of the chapter on December 10, 1960 in the home of Lillie Belle Hines. The charter members in the photograph from left to right are: Lillie Belle Hines, E. Louise Woodward, Thelma M. Elliott, Opan M. Seabrook, Percy G. Lyons, Dr. Connie Yerwood Conner, Mary Y. Thompson, Olive Durden Brown, Clara M. Johnson, Ruth W. Mayes, Catherine B. Lamkin, and Hazel P. Adams. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth19304/
Austin Delta Sigmas
Group photo of the Austin Delta Sigmas in an unidentified room; members are unidentified. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth19302/
Austin High [School] R.O.T.C., 1968
Photograph of Austin High R.O.T.C. in 1968. (This is a portion of a panoramic AR.U.006(235) Panoramic Collection; section 4 of 6). Austin High School opened in 1881 and was the first public high school in Texas. In 1968 the campus was located at 1212 Rio Grande Street. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth124188/
Austin Hotel Party
TADA Annual Convention at Austin Hotel. Large group of people and a band. Letters on bandstand are JL. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth33045/
Austin Women's Public Links Golf Association at Municipal Golf Course
Photograph of Austin Women's Public Links Golf Association golfer and spectators at start of drive.The municipal Golf Course, constructed originally by the Lions Club in 1928 at 2901 Enfield Road and donated to the city in 1936, has served it's citizens since 1934 and has long been Austin's most popular course. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth124944/
[Austin Women's Public Links Golf Association golfer and family at Municipal Golf Course]
Photograph of a family of four featuring an AWPLGA golfer, her husband, son, and daughter, on fairway during an AWPLGA tournament at the Municipal Golf Course. The Austin Women's Public Links Golf Association (AWPLGA) was founded in 1940 by local female amateur golfers at the Municipal Golf Course in 1940. According to the 1950 AWPLGA constitution, the organization was formed to "promote the true spirit of golf and good fellowship among its members." Membership was open to all women golfers of Central Texas. The municipal Golf Course, constructed originally by the Lions Club in 1928 at 2901 Enfield Road and donated to the city in 1936, has served it's citizens since 1934 and has long been Austin's most popular course. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth124946/
[Austin Women's Public Links Golf Association golfer at the Municipal Golf Course tournament]
Photograph of a woman golfer in view between tree branches at the AWPLGA tournament at Municipal Golf Course. The Austin Women's Public Links Golf Association (AWPLGA) was founded in 1940 by local female amateur golfers at the Municipal Golf Course in 1940. According to the 1950 AWPLGA constitution, the organization was formed to "promote the true spirit of golf and good fellowship among its members." Membership was open to all women golfers of Central Texas. The municipal Golf Course, constructed originally by the Lions Club in 1928 at 2901 Enfield Road and donated to the city in 1936, has served it's citizens since 1934 and has long been Austin's most popular course. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth124949/
[Austin Women's Public Links Golf Association golfer swinging at the Municipal Golf Course tournament]
Photograph of a golfer swinging on a drive at the AWPLGA tournament at the Austin Municipal Golf Course. The Austin Women's Public Links Golf Association (AWPLGA) was founded in 1940 by local female amateur golfers at the Municipal Golf Course in 1940. According to the 1950 AWPLGA constitution, the organization was formed to "promote the true spirit of golf and good fellowship among its members." Membership was open to all women golfers of Central Texas. The municipal Golf Course, constructed originally by the Lions Club in 1928 at 2901 Enfield Road and donated to the city in 1936, has served it's citizens since 1934 and has long been Austin's most popular course. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth124950/
[Austin Women's Public Links Golf Association tournament at the Municipal Golf Course]
Photograph of four golfers standing on the green at the Austin Women's Public Links Golf Association tournament at the Municipal Golf Course. The Austin Women's Public Links Golf Association (AWPLGA) was founded in 1940 by local female amateur golfers at the Municipal Golf Course in 1940. According to the 1950 AWPLGA constitution, the organization was formed to "promote the true spirit of golf and good fellowship among its members." Membership was open to all women golfers of Central Texas. The municipal Golf Course, constructed originally by the Lions Club in 1928 at 2901 Enfield Road and donated to the city in 1936, has served it's citizens since 1934 and has long been Austin's most popular course. texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth124945/
FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT LAST