George Ranch Historical Park

About this Partner

The George Ranch Historical Park has contributed a collection of over 2,000 photographs, artifacts, letters, artwork and more to us. The Park is a 23,000 acre working ranch and living history museum. The land was originally settled in 1824 as part of the Austin Colony by Nancy and Henry Jones. Materials focus on the Jones and George families, and the traditional Texas pursuits of cattle, cotton and oil.

Contact Information

Partner URL: http://www.georgeranch.org/
Location:

P. O. Drawer 460
Richmond, TX 77406-0460

Phone: (281) 342-1256