The Palacios Library
About this Partner
Twenty women organized the Palacios Library on June 15, 1910. At the end of the year, the library had 104 members, 325 books, and $150 in the treasury. The library was originally housed in a narrow framed building, which was once the town box ball alley. Through the generous support of the Tocker Foundation, the Palacios Library has now digitized and made available the Palacios Beacon, the community's newspaper since 1907.