[Avenue D School, about 1905] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Avenue D School, about 1905]
- Creation: 1905~
- Digitized: 2006-04
- Content Description: The Avenue D School, abut 1905, the building was enlarged in 1909.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bell County - Killeen
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1905~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2006Code: SG06
Name: Killeen City Library SystemCode: KCT
- Rights Access: public
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: UMAX Powerlook 2100 XL