[An Aerial View of Mineral Wells (2 of 2)] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [An Aerial View of Mineral Wells (2 of 2)]
Photographer: Weaver, A. F.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1910?
- Digitized: 2006
- No Language
- Content Description: This aerial photograph is adjacent to, and south of, the previous photograph. It is taken from South Mountain, looking east-south-east. The Chautauqua is on the upper left of the picture. The Crazy Flats Drinking Pavilion (which burned March 15, 1925) is below and to the right of the Chautauqua. The area in foreground is a residential area of west Mineral Wells, Texas.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1910?
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWV_0367N.002
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo