Inventory of county records, Lee County Courthouse, Giddings, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Inventory of county records, Lee County Courthouse, Giddings, Texas
Compiler: Schultz, Charles R.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University Archivist, Texas A&M
Editor: Pearson, MaryCreator Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State University. Center for Community Services.Place of Publication: Denton, Tex.
Name: Texas State Library. Archives Division.Place of Publication: AustinAdditional Info: Printer [and distributor]
- Creation: 1975
- Digitized: 2007-06-08
- Content Description: Inventory of records of Lee County housed in the Lee County Courthouse in Giddings, Texas. Begins with an introduction and explanation of the roles of various county government offices. Describes the records of the County Clerk, County Attorney, District Clerk, Justice of the Peace, Tax Assessor-Collector, Sheriff, Treasurer, County Surveyor, and School Superintendent. Also provides an index.
- Physical Description: ix, 75 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public records -- Texas -- Lee County -- Catalogs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lee County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Lee County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Start Date: c. 1837
- End Date: c. 1974
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: Texas County InventoriesCode: TXCI
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 1229265
- Call Number: CD3537.L45 I58 1974
- Government Documents No.: L1900.7 In8l txdocs
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C