Catalog of Abilene Christian University, 1981-1982 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Catalog of Abilene Christian University, 1981-1982
- Added Title Undergraduate catalog of general information and courses of instruction, Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas, 1981-1982
- Added Title Catalog, Abilene Christian University, Volume 64, Number 4, October-December 1980
Author: Abilene Christian UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Name: Abilene Christian UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1980
- Digitized: 2009-03-03
- Content Description: Undergraduate catalog describes the governance, history, course offerings, and campus life of Abilene Christian College in Abilene, Texas.
- Physical Description: 255 p. : ill. ;  cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities
- Keyword: catalogues
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian College -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Abilene Christian University -- Curricula -- Periodicals.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1980
- End Date: 1982
Name: Abilene Christian University CatalogsCode: ACUC
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Abilene Christian University LibraryCode: ACUL
- OCLC: 36047768
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth46072