[Boldtville Schoolhouse Photograph #2] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Boldtville Schoolhouse Photograph #2]
- Series Title Hill Country Heritage Region
- Series Title Independence Heritage Region
- Content Description: Photograph of the Boldtville Schoolhouse, in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 9 x 13 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Bexar County (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Historic sites -- Texas -- San Antonio.
- Keyword: Hill Country region
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Keyword: THC
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Buildings
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Keyword: Independence region
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Is Part Of: [Historic Marker Application: Boldtville Schoolhouse], ark:/67531/metapth489131
Name: Recorded Texas Historic Landmark FilesCode: RTHLF
Name: Texas Historical CommissionCode: THC
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth495397