[C. J. Nelin & Dalmer E. Johnson Marriage License] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [C. J. Nelin & Dalmer E. Johnson Marriage License]
Marcott, Ruth NelinCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1903-04-20
- Content Description: The marriage license of C. J. Nelin to Miss Dalmer E. Johnson on 1903-04-20, issued by the County Clerk of McCulloch County, Texas, but authorizing the marriage to be performed in San Saba County, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 18 x 24 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Vital Records - Marriages
- Keyword: Nelin Family
- Named Person: Nelin, Carl John
- Named Person: Johnson, Dalmer E.
- Place Name: United States - Texas - McCulloch County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1818
- End Date: 2000
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2015Code: SG15
Name: McCulloch County Historical CommissionCode: MCCHC
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: MCCHC_E11-03B
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth759119