Erath County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Erath County, Texas
Draftsman: Blau, F. G.Creator Type: Personal
Other: Walsh, W. C.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Commissioner of the General Land Office
Printer: August Gast & Co.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: "Lithographed by A. Gast & Co.'s New Process. St. Louis."
Name: Texas. General Land Office.
- Creation: 1879
- Physical Description: 1 map : laminated ; 67 x 58 cm.
- Content Description: Cadastral map of Erath County, Texas in the Prairies and Lakes region. Scale ca. 1:133,334 (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: Prairies and Lakes
- Keyword: lithographs
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: county maps
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Stephenville, Texas
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Bosque River
- Keyword: mountains
- Keyword: Twin Mountain
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Erath County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Erath County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_4541
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth89128
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.
- Display Note: Copyrighted 1879.