Goliad County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Goliad County
Draftsman: Klappenbach, L.Creator Type: Personal
Photographer: Lungkwitz, HermanCreator Type: Personal
Compiler: Arlitt, F. H.Contributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas. General Land Office.
- Creation: 1873
- Physical Description: 1 map : laminated ;
- Content Description: Cadastral map of Goliad County, Texas in the South Texas Plains region. Scale [ca. 1:133,334] (4000 varas per inch).
- Keyword: South Texas Plains
- Keyword: photographs
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: county maps
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Goliad, Texas
- Keyword: La Bahia, Texas
- Keyword: roads
- Keyword: road to Mier
- Keyword: road to Clinton
- Keyword: road to Guadalupe
- Keyword: road to San Patricio
- Keyword: road to Oakville
- Keyword: road to Yorktown
- Keyword: road to Victoria
- Keyword: road to Helena
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: San Antonio River
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Goliad County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Goliad County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_4546
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth89129
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection.
- Display Note: Compiled in 1871; drawn in 1873.