Kaufman County Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Kaufman County
Draftsman: Martin, JosephCreator Type: Personal
Name: Texas. General Land Office
- Creation: 1854-12
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 62 x 79 cm.
- Content Description: Map of Kaufman County, Texas including the Prairies and Lakes region.
- Keyword: Prairies and Lakes
- Keyword: manuscripts
- Keyword: counties
- Keyword: county maps
- Keyword: surveys
- Keyword: creeks
- Keyword: Kaufman, Texas
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: Kickapoo Trace
- Keyword: traces
- Keyword: rivers
- Keyword: Trinity River
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kaufman County (Tex.) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kaufman County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: tex-land
Name: GLO Historic County MapsCode: GLOHCM
Name: Texas General Land OfficeCode: GLO
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: GLO_78485
- Display Note: Part of the County map collection. Conservation funded by Friends of the Texas General Land Office in 2005.