O. Henry Collection - 220 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- The Venturers
- Short story on the theme of chance.
- The Voice of the City
- This is O. Henry's third collection of short stories set in New York City.
- W. C. Porter Drug Store
- Back of postcard reads: "Greensboro, N. C. W. C. Porter Drug Store is partially reconstructed in the O. Henry section of Greesboro Historical Museum. Wm. Sidney Porter (better known as O. Henry) was born in Greensboro, and worked in the store as a boy. This is the largest collection of O. Henryana in America."
- Waifs and Strays
- This work contains short stories by O. Henry and critical and biographical analyses of his life and works, which were written by various contributors.
- "What You Want"
- A short story about a wealthy man and a hat-cleaner in New York City.
- The Whirligig of Life
- Short story about a couple's divorce and remarriage.
- This work is a collection of short stories by O. Henry, which are set in New York City and the Western and Southern United States. The volume was published posthumously.
- Whistling Dick's Christmas Stocking
- Short story about a "professional tramp" in New Orleans.
- Wind of Destiny
- This work is a collection of fictional letters written by O. Henry.
- The World and the Door
- A short story about a New York broker who flees to Central America.