Rescuing Texas History, 2014 - 7,021 Matching Results

Search Results

[4-H Camp]

Description: Photograph of large tents in a park surrounded with trees. According to a handwritten note on the back of the photo, it was taken during a 4-H camp.
Date: 1946~
Creator: Ross Studio
Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library

[4-H Club]

Description: Photograph of a group of young men and boys from 4-H. They stand between a large tent and a row of cars in a large open field. Other tents are visible behind them. Trees are in the background.
Date: 194u
Creator: Ross Studio
Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library

[4-H Club]

Description: Photograph of eleven children standing in two rows. Their names are Ruby Allenson, Dennis Andersen, Leroy Bram, Idel Bram, John Brodsgaard, Kenneth Christensen, Jane Klaustrup, Dorothy Waldman, and Annette Waldman.
Date: unknown
Partner: Danish Heritage Preservation Society

[4-H Club Style Show]

Description: Photograph of a girl walking across a stage wearing a dress. A sign hangs below the stage and reads "Tour Topics." A string of flags hangs above the stage and each has the 4-H logo and says "4-H Clubs."
Date: unknown
Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library

[4-H Group]

Description: Photograph of a group of girls of various ages in a field, with some of them holding booklets with the 4-H logo on the covers.
Date: March 1958
Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library

[4-H Members]

Description: Photograph of a girl sitting at a desk and reading a book with the 4-H logo on the cover, and a boy standing behind her looking over her shoulder.
Date: February 1958
Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library

[4-H Members Giving Presentation]

Description: Photograph of a young woman speaking at a podium in the front of a room. Two other girls are standing to her right and two boys are taking their seats to her left, all 4-H members. A screen is visible in the background. The shoulder of an audience member is visible in the lower left corner.
Date: unknown
Partner: Austin History Center, Austin Public Library