This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
Dolph Briscoe Center for American History - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Charter, Rules and By-Laws of the San Antonio Board of Trade
- Pamphlet detailing the Charter, Rules and By-Laws of the San Antonio Board of Trade. Included are the Articles of Incorporation and names of board officers.
- Merchants and Manufacturers' Collection Bureau.
- Pamphlet from the Merchants and Manufacturers' Collection Bureau with two entries, one for John Malone and one for John Denys.
- Medical & Surgical Sanitarium, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Promotional materials for the sanitarium at Battle Creek, Michigan, "The Largest and most Complete Sanitarium in the World." Includes a description of the sanitarium's services, reprinted articles about the sanitarium, a menu, railroad time tables, and a map.
- Collection of published poems by various authors.
- [Booklet of Verse]
- Booklet of verse containing poems in French and German. Titles include: "Manners, a poem", "The Little Man Who's Piss'd", "I am a woman by nature", "Weep with me oh you nightly still rhymes" (signed by R.L.), "A heart that is suffering torment", "Love note", "Having once young man chosen the friends of your beloved", "What are you missing, oh my heart", and a poem from an unknown woman addressed to Wilhelm.
- [Booklet about medicine and pharmaceuticals]
- Excerpt from a booklet about medical and pharmaceutical matters, including lists of pharmaceutical terminology and how to write prescriptions.